The Peterborough Garden Show
Our speakers are garden experts who love to share their knowledge and experience.
We hope you joined us to learn what's new in gardening
... and with ANDY TOUGH's superb sound, you would have been able to catch every word !
Please note new times for Saturday's speakers....
10:30 am DIANNE & GARY WESTLAKE
- Thinking Outside the Planter Box
12:00 noon - TARA NOLAN
- Why Raised Beds Rule
1:15 pm -- JOAN GREENWAY
- Bonsai Basics
2:30 pm - DAWN GOLLOHER
- The Newest Easy-Care Perennials
10:30 am - JOE & HAZEL COOK
- How to get the most from your Peonies
12:00 noon - CARSON ARTHUR
- Low Maintenance Gardens
1:15 pm - JEFF MASON
- Plants for a Naturalized Garden
2:30 pm - KERRY HACKETT
- Herb Gardens-1.0: Design,Create,Enjoy